We invite you to become a member of the Friends of the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus NGO. Your contribution supports the diverse programs of the Friends in partnership with the Cultural Center of the Upper Palatinate and its (inter)-national artist-in-residence exchange initiative, which was launched in 1994. The annual fee for Individual Membership is 70 Euros. We also offer Premium Sponsorship packages for companies and patrons.
For additional information please email the Team at the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus with the subject line "Membership inquiry Friends of the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus".
Membership Benefits at the Kebbel-Villa, a landmarked historic structure, and the Künstlerhaus II artist-in-residence complex include:
- Annual membership gathering
- One original work of art annually by an Artist with ties to the Upper Palatinate region, the Jahresgabe
- Free exhibition catalogues published in conjunction with exhibitions
- Invitations to
- Exhibition openings and receptions
- Events and performances, such as two classical music festivals annually, jazz, comedy, readings, talks, guided tours...
- Open Studios offered by local and visiting artists
- Opportunity to enroll for our courses in art and printmaking with experienced professional artists