How to apply for a scholarship at the international Artist-in-Residence program of the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus
The artist-in-residence program of the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus grants scholarships for artist-in-residence stays for Bavarian artists through internal competition or by invitation. Visiting artists are selected by our Res Artis partners. Stays usually last four to six weeks and are supported by a stipend. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate partners or families.
Artist-in-Residence Partners of the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus
- Canada, Québec: Conseil des Arts et des Lettres du Québec & Maison de la littérature (for writers, separate application in March)
- Czchechia, Klatovy/Klenová: Villa Paula Klatovy/Klenová (for visual artists)
- Finland, Jakobstad - AiR-Jakobstad (for visual artists)
- France, Pujols/Libourne: Nouaison résidence d'artistes (for visual artists)
- Germany, Görlitz in Sachsen: Schloß Königshain (for visual artists, every other year)
- Germany, Plüschow in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: Schloß Plüschow (for visual artists)
- Hungary, Pécs: Pécs writers program (for writers)
- Ireland, Annaghmakerrig: Tyrone Guthrie Centre (for visual artists and composers)
- Norway,Trondheim: Lademoen Kunstnerverksteder (for visual artists and writers)
- Ukraine, Kiev: Izolyatsia Platform for Cultural Initiatives (for visual artists)
- United States, Amherst/Virginia: Virginia Center for the Creative Arts (for visual artists, writers and composers)
- United States, Woodside/Californien: Djerassi Resident Artists Program (for visual artists)
For additional information please email the Team at the Oberpfälzer Künstlerhaus with the subject line "Artist-in-Residence inquiry".